Wristband Ordering Procedures
So what is the ordering procedure and expected timeframe for an order?
If possible we always aim to improve on these times but this should give you an idea.
- Please see our PMS Pantone colour chart (497k word document)
- We need a HIR-RES logo in a JPG, AI, EPS file format. If you can provide 2 formats this will help us. Please give us clear instructions as to how you want the PRINTING / DEBOSSING to appear
- The factory creates a sample for you - UP TO 5 DAYS. They then email us a JPG image of the finished product for you to check. Only on the BIG orders can you request to see the sample for an extra $50 which covers FREIGHT.
- After accepting proof our factory commences mass-production. This will take UP TO 7 DAYS. At this point, after you give us authority to proceed you will be billed and a deposit will be required IMMEDIATELY. This will range from 25% - 50%
- We are then given the WAYBILL number as soon as the goods are dispatched. We can now track the item. At the moment FED-EX and UPS are taking 3-4 days to get the items to AUCKLAND
NOTE: Customs have held up only 3 orders since importing goods from CHINA.
The longest time held was 1 week.
- On arrival here, we will check you order and dispatch the same day.
- Large orders may require a futher payment on receipt of goods and then balance there-after.
- regarding Re-Prints
As a rule, our factory will retain FILMS & SCREENS for about 12 months or just over, this applies to ONLY screen printing silicone wristbands. DEBOSSED or EMBOSSED, steel molds have a limited shelf-life, due to humidity and rust, the max being about a year but often 8-10 months. A small rust spot will leave a rough finish on the band, sometimes even holes.
Where possible, on a reprints, the factory and us will look to help/contribute in some way, if we can
We look forward to your order: